With the development of society from time to time, China has transformed from a big agricultural country to an industrialized one, in which various kinds of machinery and equipment consumption emerged as the times require, in order to meet the needs of social consumption. For example, crushing equipment has been developed in China for nearly 20 years, among which the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine has been widely developed. The appearance of ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine has played a promoting role in many industries, such as chemical industry, ore, metal, new materials and so on. The manufacturer of ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine has invested a lot of manpower and material resources to develop more crushing equipment which can meet the needs of users. They are mainly used in paints and coatings in these industries. This has been called the chemical industry. There are several factors to be considered when processing this pigment in the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine. Can the adsorbed gas or substance of the first material stop wet feeding? The purpose of grinding is to prevent the material from gathering in order that the material of the superfine crusher of Chinese medicine can be damp.
With the development of economy and the progress of science and technology, more and more enterprises have deepened the discussion on the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine. The improvement of work efficiency will become an important link of saving resources and energy. The demand for material fineness in industrial consumption is also increasing. The application of ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine in industrial field is becoming more and more common, and the technology of ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine is also improving from time to time. Step.
With the continuous progress of the technology of traditional Chinese medicine superfine grinder, the development of energy has become the focus of this year. In the current environment, the demand for energy in economic development is more urgent than ever. The climax of mine establishment caused by these demands and the explosion of the market of traditional Chinese medicine superfine grinder equipment are also particularly noticeable. In the fierce market competition, Jinan Juncheng's reputation has a great influence on the sales of products. As long as the popularity of his enterprise is constantly enhanced, the equipment produced can stand firm in the world industry.
How to correctly operate the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine, we can do:
1. Before installing the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine, we should stop some necessary checks, such as whether it is damaged during transportation. If the checks are intact and complete, we can start to stop the device, otherwise we can't.
2. The grounding disposal of the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine should be stopped to ensure the safety of the machine.
3. Before putting it into operation, it should stop commissioning and check whether there are foreign bodies in the machine. If so, it should be removed in time.
4. The startup of the crusher shall be stopped according to the normal order request, and the second request of the rules shall not be violated, otherwise problems will arise.
5. The feeding of ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine should be stopped when the no-load current is stable, and the feeding quantity should not be too much.
6. When the traditional Chinese medicine superfine grinder stops, the feeder should be stopped first, and then the main engine, dust collector and classifier should be stopped after five minutes.
通常要思索到两个方面。一就是“细度”，望文生义就是机器能粉碎到多细，各种行业的应用请求不一，如何能到达既定的细度是设计制造时的首要思索要素。各种物料请求粉碎的细度都不同。到底要几微米要看适用的行业和对物料粉碎的请求。二就是“纯度”，这就是请求粉碎过程中不得污染，应坚持原有的成分。很多物料在经过粉碎的时分由于温度湿度等缘由会招致其发作一些化学作用，特别是在中草药粉碎的制药行业，这点就显得愈加重要了。所以在设计时必需要思索物料的温度、湿度等条件的控制。本文来源：There are usually two aspects to consider in the design and manufacture of the ultra-fine crusher of traditional Chinese medicine. One is "fineness", which means how fine the machine can be crushed. The application requirements of various industries are different. How to reach the established fineness is the primary consideration factor in design and manufacture. The fineness of crushing requests varies from material to material. The exact number of microns depends on the industry and material crushing requirements. The second is "purity", which means that the original ingredients should be adhered to and no pollution should be allowed in the process of crushing. When many materials are crushed, due to temperature, humidity and other reasons, they will have some chemical effects, especially in the pharmaceutical industry of crushing Chinese herbal medicine, which becomes more and more important. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the control of temperature, humidity and other conditions in the design. Source: